¿Quieres reaccionar a este mensaje? Regístrate en el foro con unos pocos clics o inicia sesión para continuar.

Guia por 9 day EPG on the Jynxbox Ultra HD

:: JYNXBOX

Guia por 9 day EPG on the Jynxbox Ultra HD  Empty Guia por 9 day EPG on the Jynxbox Ultra HD

Mensaje  E=mc2 Dom Sep 15, 2013 7:12 pm

como conseguir guia por 9 day EPG on the Jynxbox Ultra HD

1) Make sure you use a USB Storage device (Or a Micro SD Card) with more than 100MB of Free Space. If using BEV as well then 200MB free is recommended.

2) Plug in the USB Stick or SD Card

3) Press GUIDE on the Remote

4) Press on the BLUE button for DN or YELLOW Button for BEV

5) Pressing Blue will take you to CH 146, you can leave it there and walk away for a while or click on a channel that has a signal and/or Video and leave it there.

6) Stay on the channel for at least 15 minutes. Do not press any buttons just leave the receiver be cause sitting on a channel does not seem to populate well so far.

7) Repeat Same process if pointing to BEV

Cool Not sure about Skymex (not sure if it is supported yet)

9) 118.7W is Populating for about 80% of the channels for me...so need to do more testing on that Satellite

So far I would say that Sats 110 and 119 are populating to at least 90% of the channels for a full 9 Days. To test, while in the Guide Screen click Red button for Date and advance thru the days o to the 9th day and see for yourself.

I have tested a few Boxes in my time and other than the Freesat 800HD, the Jynxbox Ultra HD is the only one to offer 9 day EPG.
E=mc2
E=mc2

31/marzo/2011 : 6